Saturday, September 13, 2008

5 months!

Happy 5 months to our little girl on Sept 9th! She went into the dr for her Dtap shot on Friday the 12th and we were told she now weighs 14 lbs 1 oz and is over 25 inches long! Her official next physical will be at 6 months, since this was just a shot visit.

She's been rolling around in her crib like crazy and now mostly sleeps on her tummy a lot - which freaked me out at first, but the dr said it's ok (I still check on her a lot)! Every now and then when we put her on her tummy for tummy time, she'll drag herself to get closer to something. It happened the other day with daddy encouraging her on, but I didn't have the camera with me to video it. She's definitely going to figure it out soon enough! She's also reaching for everything now and seeing even more around her, which is pretty cool.
She's getting really good about taking a nap in the crib and sleeps really well at night in the crib now too. After her bedtime routine of bath (with rubber ducky of course), going into her quiet bedroom for some feeding, rocking and singing, she'll usually go into her crib awake and settle down for the night without any crying now, which is SOOO NICE!!! When Jon's home especially, we enjoy a little adult time before having to turn in for the night - which comes all too quickly. We don't last long these days. Gone are the midnight nights and getting up for work. Truth be told, I'm usually almost always ready to go to bed soon after Kinzie is.

Here's some videos and pics for y'all! Remember, you can simply click on the picture to have it open to it's largest state, and then right click on it and save!

Stylin' with the Shades! Hangin' with the Kinz...


Happy Feet Time!


My parents are silly! I'm silly!


I'm so cute in my bath towel!


I always look surprised when mommy takes pictures!


I dig this blanket and reaching for things!


My mom sure loves purple...


...and I love hugs!


Kinzie sitting (sort of) on her 5 mo anniversary!


Mom tried to get me to try crawling on video, but
all I did was look cute and squeal at the cat a little!







No comments: