Encouraging her to crawl towards daddy.
She was really excited as we tried the high chair at Chili's for the first time. She banged on the table and smiled the whole time. She loved sitting by herself and is really gaining independence!
Hi Mommy!
Later that night we thought we'd try her first cereal since she so adamantly watches us eat our food and has been reaching for it for a while. She was really excited to sit in the travel high-chair at home too!
"I'm so hungry I could eat the bowl!"
"I have my bib on...I'm ready to go!"
"Gimmie!"
"Hhhmmm...what's this?"
"Still figuring out if I like this??!!"
"I don't know if I like this???"
"Where's my bottle?"
"Ah, now this is the GOOD stuff!"
She's still mainly getting used to the feel of the cereal in her mouth and most of it she seems to let fall down her chin, but a few times she actually seems to swallow.
Jon is doing a show at the Arvada Center (Les Miz) and we took her there to show her off between shows. All of his colleagues commented on how alert and smart she seemed to be. Of course, we fully agreed.
She's getting ready to have some pictures taken at the daycare tomorrow, so I have picked out 2 outfits. I hope they turn out nicely so I can have some "official" photos.
Much love to all!
Will post some videos soon.
SJK
1 comment:
yay peanut!!!
Post a Comment