We went to the mall to visit Santa today and were soooo hoping to get a nice smile! Turns out we didn't do too badly. She only had a teeny bit of whimpering in line, and it turns out she was hungry. So we fed her and she was ready to sit with Santa! I'm a little disappointed the smile picture wasn't more centered (grrrrrrr...pet peeve of mine), but other than that, I think we got 2 cute pics! We had fun walking around the mall for a bit afterwards and both Kinzie and daddy showed off their antlers!

Even Santa noticed her waiting in line and asked
if she was ready to help lead the sleigh!

Daddy showing her off!
Mommy took this pic of them checking
each other out!
The official check out photo.

Nice smile for Santa!

Walking the mall, Rudolph style.
6 comments:
Those are great. The official check out picture is my favorite.
So cute! Merry Christmas!!
What a cutie pie!
Oh she is so adorable..i love the smily one..too cute....your hubby looks super cute as a reindeer too!!
so cute!
adorable! What a great smile and I love the one of her looking at Santa! I think we're going to have to wait until next year to get one of Megan not crying on Santa's lap. Oh and I love the antlers, where did you get them?
Post a Comment