Thursday, August 13, 2009

16 month update

Here's some more pics for everyone to hopefully enjoy. Our LO just reached the 16 mo mark. She recently discovered the "joys" of spinning in circles (and of falling down dizzy afterward). :P I'll try to catch it on camera if she allows.

Here, we went to Cheesman Park in Denver.

Before the trip

Swinging


Contemplative Kinz

Observing the World

Running around with dad


Got a pic with her!


Watching the fountains

Love the foot!

Happy Girl!

Dad 'n' daughter

Watching the dogs play in the fountains

Yum, food!

Cute outfit Gma Denny got her!

I'm drinking my sippy while dad drinks coffee.

Awww...so happy!

Chillin' on the couch.

Hey, what's that in your hand!?

Cookies will work too!

Dad holding Kinz up to play on a playground "organ."

Cute face


Look at her standing on her tipi-toes to reach the keys!

Some fun videos! Kinze was laughing at us stomping around on the deck!



She likes to lay on her back and tummy now and kick things. Notice how she comes up and "talks" to me!


Love to everyone!

2 comments:

vanna said...

AH SHE IS SO SWEET, aren't they growing up too fast!!

Claudia said...

Hey, I linked to your blog via Katie's blog, I hope you don't mind. This is Claudia, also from CO. Remember me? Your LO is CUTIE PIE!