Monday, July 28, 2008

New Blog!

Hello! If you're visiting, I'm assuming it's because someone (hopefully my hubby or myself) sent you a link here to have a glimpse into our daily lives.

Grandparents are especially welcome as we hope this will provide a one-stop-shop for all things Kinzie related.

Speaking of Kinzie, here are some recent pics and hopefully a video (if I can get it to post correctly). Grandparents, if you want a large size version of any of the photos posted, just contact me and we can email directly to you (better quality for actual photo prints) or you can still "right click" and save the photo to your computer.

Since she's turned 3 months (and mom has been back at work), she's figured out how to stick out her tongue to her chin non-stop, chew on whatever you put in her mouth and roll onto her side. So much in just 2 weeks. She can also hold her head up very  high for long periods of time and she loves to look into the mirror at daycare. Can you believe she's 15 weeks already? On Weds, July 30th, she'll be 16 weeks! She really likes daycare and everyone there raves about how happy she is and loves her to death. The only downside so far is that she doesn't want to sleep while there (so much going on), so she's really tired when I go pick her and feel like I hardly spend any time with her awake during the week! 

Jon's at a band camp teaching this week and still has his private lessons at night. He's not sure how he feels about teaching there yet! I got offered a new job today for more than I was making and a better mgmt opportunity and I took it. I start tomorrow. It was hard to call my boss at the job I had just taken 7/15, but with the cost of daycare, any extra money is a must, not to mention affordable health benefits. Also, this new company has short-term disability. A MUST, when you're thinking about other kidlets. My current job, DID NOT. A travesty in my opinion.

Well, I'll post some pics and try to update as much as possible. Love to everyone!
SJK (Susan, Jon and Kinzie)


Kinzie smiling after waking up from a nap.

Kinzie in her bouncer (she watches the bubbles, but doesn't bounce).
Grandpa Denny and Kinzie.
Grandma Denny reading a book Grandma Cullison sewed together.

Look how high she can hold her head up!
Peek a boo from the floor gym!
Gnaw, gnaw, gnaw...
Nah nah

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Russ and I are excited about your new blog! Love the pics - Kinzie is a such a cutie!