Well, the title says it all. Our baby is 4 months and we're loving it!! She is so darn cute that we fall in love with her more and more every day. Today we went shopping since daddy had time during the day to be with the family and we got tons of people stopping to say how adorable she was - and of course, we agree!! I couldn't help myself - I was determined to find some socks that fit (she's getting so big), and in the process, ended up buying WAYYYY too many clothes for Kinzie - all were on sale, but it still ended up to be a lot. Oh well! I'm glad we had the option. She'll be lookin' good for at least 9 more months!
Wouldn't you know it, she caught a cold during her first full week of daycare. She's had a little coughing and a little congestion, but of course, I catch it and feel like I've been hit by a truck. I'd rather have it that way I suppose. We did put a humidifier in our room and that seems to have helped a lot since now the AAP recommends against the use of over the counter cold medicines for infants now. It seems a lot of the old fashioned remedies work better anyhow. She's been feeling great the past few days, so that is wonderful.
She's going in for her 4 mo check-up on Monday. Can't wait to see her weight and how much taller she's gotten!
Oh, and I found that if you click on a picture, it brings it up to full size in a new window, so whoever is interested in saving a copy of the pic, just click on it and save it for full viewing pleasure.
Before 4 months, with a bib Grandma Denny bought for her.
4 month pics!
Am I 4 months TODAY Daddy!!??
This pic is actually upside-down. She had such a
cute smile though, I had to turn it for everyone
to see!!! She was looking backwards at me
Mutli-tasking on the gym. She now grabs her feet
She loves to put everything into her mouth lately!
Some cute videos!
Kinzie playing on the gym floor! She seems to
have learned to pull the chain to make the
gym play a different song! She's not interested
in mom at all, just the gym! :P
Kinzie and the Magical Musical Duckie!
No comments:
Post a Comment